Located near Stockton's Spanos Park West, this 180-acre park situated in a beautiful oak-forest setting features several amenities:
- Oak Grove Lake, a 10-acre lake stocked with seasonal Catfish and Trout, paddleboats and aqua cycles available for rent (weekends only April - October).
- Oak Grove Nature Center, offering educational programs and exhibits detailing the flora and fauna native to the Park, San Joaquin County and the San Joaquin Valley.
- Two nature trails; a 1.5 mile walk among old grove trees plus a 1/4 mile handicapped accessible trail.
- Rental facilities including the indoor Boat House plus outdoor picnic shelters.
- An 18-hole disc golf course, children's playgrounds and a youth campground available for youth group camping.
- Horseshoe pits, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
4520 W. Eight Mile Rd., Stockton, CA 95209
(Directly east of I-5 at Eight Mile Rd.).
Click here for location map.
Park: Open daily (except Christmas) 8 a.m. to posted closing.
Oaks Nature Center: Open weekends 12 noon to 4 p.m. (Click here for the website).
Parking (per vehicle) & Pets: $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays), $10 (special holiday weekends - Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day). Please note: credit card not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft. - $12
- Pets - $1 (leash required)
- * As of 8/1/14: Multi-Park Day Pass - $8/vehicle per day (weekdays), $10/vehicle per day (weekends), not available special holiday weekends.
Discount Parking available: Pre-paid vehicle passes purchased in blocks of 25 or more; date-stamped, non-refundable, must be distributed prior to event.
Oaks Nature Center: Free.
Fishing: 16+ years: $5 (with valid California Fishing License), 15 and under: Free.
Park: (209) 953-8800 or 331-7400
(Parks office is located at Micke Grove Regional Park’s Memorial Building, across from Japanese Garden).
General E-mail: email@example.com.
Oaks Nature Center: (209) 953-8814.
Click here for list of rental facilities.