A gift from the late Lodi farmer turned philanthropist William G. Micke, this 132-acre park remains one of the most popular attractions in San Joaquin County. It features:
- Micke Grove Zoo (click here for more info)
- Wortley Lake, a three-acre lake accentuated by a 40-ft water fountain.
- The Japanese Garden, a favorite wedding spot with Cherry Blossom trees, Tea House and Koi pond. (click here for more info)
- The San Joaquin County Historical Museum
(Visit their website)
- Fun Town at Micke Grove, offering amusement rides, carnival-inspired treats and party packages.
- Rental facilities with outdoor picnic shelters and indoor facilities for receptions, family reunions and corporate events.
- Softball fields, water play features, horseshoe pits and children’s playgrounds.
- An 18-hole disc golf course, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
11793 N. Micke Grove Rd., Lodi, CA 95240
(Off Highway 99, west of Armstrong Rd. exit and follow the signs).
Click here for location map.
Park: Open daily (except Christmas) from 8 a.m. to sunset.
Museum: Open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Japanese Garden: Open Mon - Thurs. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Fri - Sun, holidays until 1 p.m.
Fun Town at Micke Grove: For hours, call (209) 369-7330 or www.funtownmg.com
Parking (per vehicle) & Pets: $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays), $10 (special holiday weekends - Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day). Please note: credit cards not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft. - $12
- Pets - $1 (leash required)
Discount Parking available: Pre-paid vehicle passes purchased in blocks of 25 or more; date-stamped, non-refundable, must be distributed prior to event.
Japanese Garden: Free.
Fun Town at Micke Grove: $1.75 per ticket, book of 10 tickets - $15; All-day wristbands for groups of 6 or more kids - $17 each. (209) 369-7330.
Park: (209) 953-8800 or 331-7400 (Office located in back of Memorial Building, across from Japanese Garden).
General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum: (209) 953-3460 or 331-2055.
Fun Town at Micke Grove: (209) 369-7330.
Click here for list of rental facilities.