Closed through April 30, 2020 due to COVID-19. Tucked in along the San Joaquin River, Dos Reis features 26 R.V. campsites with full hook-ups and shower facilities. Tent camping is also available from 12 noon Friday through 8 a.m. Monday and holidays. Boat launching is available, along with picnic tables, barbecues, horseshoe pits and a children’s play area.
890 W. Dos Reis Rd., Lathrop (Off Interstate 5 just west of Lathrop).
Click here for location map | Click here for park map (PDF)
Day use area open from sunrise to sunset.
Day Use Parking (per vehicle)
- $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays). Please note: credit cards not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft. - $10 (weekdays), $12 (weekends/holidays)
- Pet - $1 (leash required)
(Reservations must be paid at least 3 weeks prior to arrival)
- Processing fee - $10
- Cancellation fee - Lose entire rental fee
- RV camping (up to 30 amps) - $35/night
- Tent camping (weekend only) - $25/night
- Second vehicle - $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays)
- Second vehicle over 22 ft. - $10 (weekdays), $12 (weekends/holidays)
- Sewage disposal - $10/night
- Payment late fee - $10/night
- Boat trailer parking - same as vehicle charge
- Pets- $1
- Full hookups
- Showers and flush toilets
- Fire rings
- Picnic table w/lattice shade cover
- Horseshoe pit nearby
- Playground nearby
(209) 953-8800 or 331-7400 (Parks office is located at Micke Grove Regional Park’s Memorial Building, across from Japanese Garden).
General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations must be made and paid at least three weeks prior to arrival date but can be made up to one year to the date in advance by calling the Parks office at (209) 953-8800 or 331-7400.